Main Job Purpose:
Responsibility of all Export outbound documentation process as one point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders (Planning, freight forwarders, customs clearance agents, warehousing and transportation)
also, to drive process optimization of all day-to-day activities related to documentation for improving lead-time and reducing errors and documents misplacement. Fully responsible for process KPIs, lead-time analysis and business waste related to documentation.
This role reports direct line to KSA Logistics supervisor.
- Preparing the monthly forecast and share to service provider at the beginning of the month.
- Export Container Bookings and Securing.
- Follow ups for the bookings and opening up tickets in cases of booking cancelations from carriers.
- Planning Monthly /weekly/daily export schedule. Starting containers pull out, loading and sharing loading details to service providers for documentation.
- Preparing all required documents. etc PLs, PFI , COAs for all markets after loading containers.
- Connecting with CS team on daily basis to verify the orders in system, corrections on clubbing to the received orders. Proforma Invoice creation for received orders. Checking and sharing risks on hand for their action.
- Manage all 3PLs and ensure that they meet their KPIs and LT.
- Respond to routine enquiries concerning documents availability in case any discrepancy.
- Maintain and update all trackers and share with stakeholders.
- Monitor and update performance indicators (KPI) for 3PL.
- Receiving, preparing and sharing of documents to relative customers. Suggest proper improvements to the documentation process by analysing E2E shipment lead time by eliminating NVAA and automation.
- Monthly review for suppliers SOA and ensure no delay in payments to SP.
- Maintain communication daily with other stakeholders and act in order to respond on their queries.
- Be responsible for full consistency of documentation process Ways of Working
- plan regular calls with countries logistics, clearance agents, transportation and warehouse teams.
- Full monthly reporting on the details per shipment.
- Escalate all business issues on time and with proper details for fast action and decision making.
- Invoice queries Clearing received from Vendors (DCIW).
- University degree in Business Administration / Engineering / Logistics
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP or any ERP system knowledge is preferable
- Good working knowledge of Supply Chain Processes
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions in Logistics / Planning
- Factories & Warehouses in NAME countries
- Regional Transport Planning Team
- Local Country Supply Chain Management/ Logistics team
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us