Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Starting Date: January 2024
Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We've Grown into One of The World's Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product. Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You’re Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands (Dove, Knorr, Magnum, Signal, OMO, Comfort or Jif). We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world. Faced with the daunting issues of climate change and the need for human development, we want to move towards a connected world where everyone can live well and within the natural limits of the planet. That’s why our purpose is ‘to make sustainable living commonplace”
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of one of the most successful, purpose-led businesses. Work with brands that are loved around the world, improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. Work alongside brilliant and inspiring industry leaders and colleagues. If you want to feel proud of what you do and make others proud too, join us. Get a glimpse into life at Unilever and discover how you can help make a better business, a better world and a better you.
The Unilever Leaders Internship Program is a global initiative enabling Unilever to build a strong local talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth. This program is a 6-month development program for which we recruit top-performing undergraduate talent who will get the chance to work on real business challenges within their own function and across the organization.
It’s designed to grow you through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. At the heart of it, it’s about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
We look for people who want to get to grips with the inner workings of a vast business and a desire to understand how it works. It’s about commitment, real people skills and a deep-seated interest in the business as a whole. You’ll become part of a leading-edge company, where you’ll work with outstanding brands and outstanding people to drive sustainable business growth.
So here’s how it works:
- 6 months program (extendable to 1 year)
- 1 assigned project to develop & execute
- Formal Training + Informal Learning
- Mentorship + Exposure to Senior Leaders + Peer Network, including MoIAT
- High Levels of Performance and Delivery
Below are several different areas that you would be working in to build your Supply Chain expertise, for example:
- Supply Management: You’ll build strong relationships with suppliers to purchase the best possible materials.
- Manufacturing: Convert raw materials into Unilever’s Beloved Products, responding to demand while improving efficiencies.
- Planning: Can you help us predict the products our consumers will love – both tomorrow and in two years’ time?
- Logistics and Customer Service: The sweet spot across our whole business – Can we deliver the product a consumer wants, to the right supermarket shelf, at the right time?
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering or Supply Chain
- 4th year undergraduates, and recent Graduates up to 1 year of experience
- Good analytical skills, willingness to learn and strong aptitude for communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights
- Strong business acumen
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us