Location: Jonesboro, AR
Background & Purpose of the Job:
The Material Handler is responsible for carrying out general operations of unloading and loading material, and assisting in maintaining inventory. They report to the Warehouse and preform many functions to support production as well.
Location of the job: Jonesboro, AR
What You’ll Do:
- Perform assigned duties, at the required pace to assure that the production lines continues to operate with no downtime.
- Perform tasks such as loading/unloading trailers, counting and verifying incoming loads and shipping paperwork, waste handling, and putting away pallets from the dock and return areas.
- Sharp attention to details for inventory accuracy and quality of work.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment preferably consumer products related
- Experience with stand up and sit down Powered Industrial Vehicles
- SAP experience (desired)
- OSHA forklift certification (desired)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis. Must be able to stoop, reach, sit or stand for up to 8 hours. Lifting abilities may exceed 100 lbs. on occasion with assistance.
What You’ll Love About his job:
- Working as a team with the warehouse and production line
- Great work life balance environment
- Awesome benefits and onsite company store
- Contribution on the team helps obtain a quarterly bonus
Additional Perks for the “Jonesboro” location
- Safety shoe subsidy and prescription safety glasses
- Onsite Company store
- Subsidy for Uniform shirts- Employee picks style (dri-fit material, long or short sleeves, polo shirts, etc.)
- Company dinners and care packages periodically
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Quarterly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided (we follow all covid protocol and guidelines for your protection)
Interested in joining our Factory team? We have the perfect opportunity for you. Keep reading to learn more about this job. For additional opportunities, Click here for the full list of vacancies
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us