Position:AM Finance (GFA)
Location:Karachi, Head Office
Role Type: Permanent
- Preparation of accounts as per IAS and ISAs
- Liaison with auditors
- Conducting and completing statutory compliances such as AGMs, Board Meetings, Incorporations, etc
- Partnering with business teams on accounting advice and opinion on new and emerging business situations
- Month end closing of books as per internal accounting practices and deadlines
- Keeping up to date with changes in the accounting world and establishing relationships across industry and Unilever world
Education & Work Expereince:
- Qualified Chartered accountant (CA/ACCA/ICAEW). Candidates with BSc. Finance/Accounting & Finance with additional degree of ACCA/CA are also eligible to apply
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in preparation of accounts and audit within Firms or Industry is required
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us