Position Title: AM HR Automation
Location: Karachi, Head Office
Employment Type: Permanent
To support and streamline HR operations and processes through the implementation and management of HR technology systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing HR automation solutions that will increase efficiency, accuracy, and productivity. The HR Automation Resource will work closely with HR leaders, IT professionals, and other stakeholders to identify opportunities for automation and develop strategies to achieve HR automation goals.
- Assess and analyze HR processes and workflows to identify opportunities for automation and optimization.
- Develop and implement HR automation solutions to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness of HR operations with the help of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or other automation tools.
- Lead the development and implementation of HR automation projects and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including requirements, design specifications, testing plans, and training materials.
- Manage and maintain HR technology systems, including HRIS, recruitment tools, and other HR automation platforms.
- Collaborate with IT professionals to integrate HR automation systems with other enterprise systems.
- Train and support HR staff in the effective use of HR automation systems.
- Monitor and evaluate HR automation systems and processes to identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and external and internal regulations related to HR data privacy and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Human Resources, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR automation or related field.
- Strong technical skills and experience with HR automation systems, including HRIS, recruitment tools, and other HR automation platforms.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with HR professionals, IT professionals, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us