UniOps is focused on transforming the way we work to create exceptional experiences across Unilever’s wider ecosystem encompassing markets, customers, employees and Partners. Through leveraging connected technology, third-party Partner skills and expertise and reimagining our processes we will ultimately unlock growth and ensure a superior customer and employee experience.
As the scale and pace of our transformation increases, we are establishing a new team to drive capabilities with our partners and ensure excellence in service delivery to markets.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to play a role in delivering performance for Customer Operations to European markets & categories. The Performance Delivery Analyst role sits within the newly created Performance Delivery Team which will work with our European Markets & Categories and selected Partners (including Genpact, IBM and Capgemini) to deliver value across all customer operations activities from planning through to collection of cash. The- team will focus on ensuring end to end processes, enabled by key technologies and ways of working across this eco-system to deliver value and better business outcomes.
Main purpose of job:
This role will work closely with the Performance Delivery Manager and Partner; accountable for the service excellence in their area of support; ensuring the future operational capabilities and capacity with the Partners are created and successfully governed across the entirety of the end to end customer operations processes.
What you can expect from the role?
• Assuring excellence in Service Delivery to the countries & categories from the 3rd party partner, through processes aligned to Unilever way of working
• Establish and drive KPIs and SLA measures that are fully representative of the operations and UEBV & MCO’s perception of the services
• Supporting in-market teams on managing and escalating disputes, performance issues and customer related claims (internal and external)
• Driving performance improvement and step-change transformation with the Partner network, through analytics and automations
• Accountable for a robust and fully functioning governance model - Transactional Alignment, Continuous Improvement, Monthly & Quarterly Performance Review meetings with the EU iOps and Partner.
• Develop robust and effective BCP.
Does this sound like you?
• Business acumen and customer centric mindset
• E2E function agnostic integrator (non-silo mentality)
• Demonstrable Agile mindset and capabilities
• Ability to drive change, strong self-driven way of working in managing performance and changes
• Demonstrable independent mindset
• Strong personal accountability for delivery
• Ability to work effectively in both independent and diverse multi-task team environments
• Strong English language skills written and spoken, another language could be advantage
• Experience in Supply Chain/Business Operations department is required (any of O2C – Planning – Continuous Improvement – Logistic)
• Programme / project management experience is an asset
•Strong data analytics skills. Knowledge on analytic tools as Power BI.
•Curiosity on new digital tools
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us