Purpose of this role:
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced person with strong analytical skills and financial controlling knowledge to join our Supply Chain Finance Services Team in OC Katowice.
What you can expect from the role?
· Provide cost controlling to support month end closure process.
· Transfer Prices calculation.
· Provide support and financial analysis for stakeholders in European Supply Chain.
· Perform data quality analysis.
· Manage communication of financial results and variance analysis towards stakeholders.
· Work with big data sets.
· Participation in projects.
· Update procedures, operation instructions and other documentation within process scope.
Does this sound like you?
· 2-3 years of experience in financial department (controlling experience would be an advantage)
· Shown skills with MS Office (excellent skills in Excel is a must/ Power BI knowledge would be an advantage)
· Strong analytical mindset: capability to analyze data to catch inconsistencies and mistakes
· Team player, pro-active
· Proven communication skills
· Ability to manage and hold other stakeholders accountable
· Fluent in English
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us