JOB TITLE: Assistant Quality Manager - Konya Home & Personal Care Factory
REPORTS TO: Site Quality Manager
JOB LOCATION: Konya Home & Personal Care (HPC) Factory
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain (SC)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
A Great Supply Chain is the key winning formula for everyday’s business world and supply chain is the spine of success in every company.
· If you are looking for a job where you will find a delightful combination of strategy, creativity and execution that changes the score of the game by creating value
· If you are looking for team members with passion for success, ability and will to make use of change and to win at all times.
We are an organization growing proudly with real value creation.
Join us to add your mark to the list of “Made by You”.
We are looking for an Assistant Quality Manager to work in our Unilever HPC Factory located in Konya.
Assistant Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring systems are in place to comply with local regulatory requirements and driving site quality improvement activities to ensure product consumer safety & overall quality and addressing consumer / customer issues.
- Support the Quality Manager to set quality targets accordingly with company’s strategy and then consumers’ and customers’ expectations.
- Sustain site quality management system that addresses the risk of non-conformance to product quality and product safety.
- Responsible for practical implementation of the quality systems to ensure that all raw and packaging materials used, and all finished goods meet the required quality standards.
- Support new product development, continuous improvement, and cost reduction activities by integrating quality tools in the process.
- Supervise correct functioning of factory laboratory by respecting Good Laboratory Practices.
- Improve suppliers’ quality standards and participate in supplier visits and assessments.
- Coordinate the product safety system at production like HACCP, GMP, calibration, traceability, hygiene and responsible for compliance with applicable regulatory and labelling requirements.
- Supervise ISO 9001 & GMP implementations in relation to requirements of certification bodies.
- Provide leadership for developing and directing Product Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement initiatives throughout the whole Supply Chain.
- For new products and new processes, cooperate with R&D and Engineering to make sure that all requirements are defined to ensure that production team can produce accordingly with the expected targets.
- Lead proper quality incident investigations and identify proper RCA.
- Train site workforce and to certify where necessary.
- Allocate CAPEX and Non-CAPEX resources for corrective and preventive actions to be taken.
- Analyze customer/consumer complaints for RCA, provide responses, and determine corrective and/or preventative actions.
- Understand WCM logic and quality pillar steps.
- Support the Quality Manager with the application of Quality Improvement tools across the sourcing unit.
- Ensure Quality Maintenance tools are also utilized including analysis of Quality losses, quality maintenance and process point analysis.
- Implement the quality framework for manufacturing partners.
- Create value with CD and logistics to be sure to improve quality in warehouse and distribution.
- University degree in science or engineering fields, preferably chemical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality, Manufacturing or RnD.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Preferably no military obligation for male candidates.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence others through a matrixed environment is required.
- Must have the ability to manage project and project teams from inception to completion including hitting deadlines and documenting progress.
- Living (or willing to live) in Konya.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us