We are seeking an experienced and skilled professional to join our company as a powder production shift production engineer. Your role will be managing daily production and coordinating all activities related with running production as well as planning improvement activities.
**Roles and Responsibilities:**
- Ensure compliance all the production and activities are as in compliance with safety rules.
- Plan, monitor and closely follow up production processes.
- Collaborate with the shift team to meet production targets.
- Initiate and manage continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure product quality in all the processes and packing lines.
- Monitor maintenance activities and intervene when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in production engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in shift production engineering or related field
- Strong abilities in understanding and managing production processes.
- Excellent team management and communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and determination.
We are looking for a Production Engineer to work in our Konya Home Personel Care Factory located in Konya
- Ensuring production goes with zero defects (time loss/ reworks/waste/over consumption) by 100% compliance to Unilever line effectiveness and quality standards in manufacturing
- Focusing on development for error proof and full proof methodologies to eliminate the need for alignment and adjustment.
- Developing and maintain instructions and standard
- Operating procedures for all types of tasks. Responsible for safety in the area and the occupational health of people work with taking the responsibility to analyze risks and take
countermeasures against these
- Working on workplace organization in shop floor in order to increase productivity
- Responsible for the commissioning of new products with R&D and engineering team
- Responsible to put comments as supply chain part participate in conducting trial and industrial tests of new types of packaging materials, raw materials and finished products.
- Supporting innovation network meetings for new product launches in terms of technical know-how.
- Taking the responsibility of know how generation and expansion of know-how in the factory.
- Propose saving projects
- Participating in projects to upgrade existing equipment as well as purchase new ones.
- Participating/leading improvement projects, study WCM tools and apply them in practice in improvement projects
- Participating in the training of production operators
- Developing and supporting production team to create and update WCM activity boards
- Advising and supporting in cooperation with WCM coordinator, production staff on the application of WCM techniques
- Participating in conducting internal meetings aimed at developing measures to prevent and eliminate non-conformists, and reduce losses, Responsible for the validation of all process improvements and the establishment of revised basic conditions on the line.
- A core deliverable is to eliminate losses and wastes and increase the stability of the line to support the transition of traditional line teams to semi autonomous teams
Fluent in English
Good communication skills.
- Ability of analytical thinking
- Engineering with a strong understanding of manufacturing processes, safety productivity, and quality assurance.
- Ability of handling several projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines
- Working effectively with different departments
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Problem solving skills
- Living (or willing to live) in Konya
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us