Who You Are and What You’ll Do
Prepare to challenge yourself and your business partners through value creation across our extensive supply chain network. Drive bottom-line results and deliver value by leading cost optimization and holistic margin management analyzing complex business cases. Develop supply chain strategy with leadership managing and optimizing our long-term goals and paths for success!
Support analytical and business frameworks as well as a quantitative approach to decision-making that shapes the overall strategic course of the organization.
Focus on operations including but not limited to the formulation of pricing strategies, the business assessment of new product initiatives, economic evaluation of capital expenditures, competitive analysis and benchmarking, and business process redesign.
Analyze financial results and key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate results to leadership.
Involvement with special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad hoc analysis.
- Reporting to: Finance Business Partner Manager.
The role sits within areas of Supply Chain Finance and has focused such as the below:
- Controllership: Exceptional control hygiene for Malaysia and Singapore Supply Chain including manufacturing and logistics based in Malaysia and Singapore as well as inventory and accounting controls. Maintain controls while they will be increasingly owned by shared services as long-term controlling agenda. Support and partnering with Supply Chain team on the inventory stock counts and inventory control to comply with Unilever / Audit accounting standard.
- Finance Performance and Accounting: Support Performance Management with the responsibility of streamlining and supporting pre- and post-integration reporting. Create a standard approach to reflect actuals, also accountable for driving transparency on overall Supply Chain Cost performance including Forecast and Actuals. Partner with Finance Excellence Team to accurately reflect the latest trends and insights.
- Materials Control: Responsible for Materials Performance management as a business partner to Procurement. Lead and drive the Savings delivery, including developing project validations (Forecast and Actuals), control processes, monthly efficiency and performance reviews. Additionally responsible for review of Inflation drivers and will provide inputs to P&L Forecast, and analytics to identify opportunities for Inflation mitigation and support.
- Supply Chain Logistic: Responsible for end-to-end Month End Close Activities, Logistic Results management and driving of Digital Agenda for Malaysia and Singapore Supply Chain Finance Excellence Team. Offers high exposure to the Logistics Supply Chain P&L and will be business partnering Logistic Organization on the end to end transactions.
- Operational Excellence: Contribute to accuracy, transparency and predictability for the cost of goods sold and all the related key performance indicators including material cost, production cost, distribution costs, business waste and supply chain overheads. Support financial planning of Supply Chain Costs to drive continuous improvement of predictability and transparency.
- Internal: Cross-functional from work level 1 - 3 employees within Unilever.
No travel is required.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Qualified Accountant or equivalent.
- Experience in supply chain finance, logistics, industrial/manufacturing finance or procurement is strongly preferred.
- Experience creating and implementing operational improvement solutions.
- Experience in driving P&L performance improvement, with the identification of risks and opportunities in the P&L.
- Experience communicating financial acumen effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive experience managing a large and complex set of stakeholders.
How to Apply:
Please apply online and add your updated resume. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application if shortlisted.
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes: use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, many Malaysian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life-giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you will be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you will channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we will work to help you become a better you.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us