Internship in Supply Chain (Quality & Halal)
- Support on consolidating documents for halal certification and renewal process.
- Review and update documents related to Quality requirements related.
- Work in partnership with the cross-functional team (R&D, Supply Chain, Procurement) to manage timelines for completion.
- Support in driving for quality improvement plans.
What do we look for?
- Tertiary education in any field with strong career interest in Quality and Halal.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Able to commit for at least six (6) months, commencing in Mid May 2022.
- Fresh graduates who are seeking internship experience.
- Having some analytical or food technology background will be an added value.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us