Position Title: Shift Manager
Main Job Purpose
To drive manufacturing operation to the agreed plan on volume, cost, safety, quality and other KPIs
- To plan making and packing operations on the floor to achieve agreed shift targets in volume, quality, output reliability, cost and safety.
- To receive chemical and packaging materials.
- To organize and control labor (operators, technicians and contract) for operations in terms of numbers and skills.
- To monitor material consumption and yield and reduce waste level.
- To reduce material variance to the minimum by ensuring optimal usage of chemicals and packaging and accurate record keeping.
- To supervise weekly and monthly stock count and general Fourth Shift transactions.
- To ensure that workers wear their appropriate personal protective clothing and comply with safety, health and environmental rules
- To drive autonomous maintenance activities on the shop floor
- To support the implementation of best practices such as TPM, HACCP, and all audit recommendations.
- To identify skill gaps and organize training for workers.
- To continuously improve operations by identifying areas for process development.
Key Skills and Qualification
- BSc. Engineering or Sciences
- Supply Chain experience (planning and SAP)
- Minimum 2 years experience in FMCG and managing people
- Experience in SHE
- Building Internal & External Networks
- Project Management
Kindly note this role might not necessarily be actively open and applying allows you to share your resume, expressing your interest in working with Unilever. A talent pool may be created from this recruitment action for ongoing and temporary roles of the same work classification that may become available for filling over the next 12 months.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us