JOB TITLEHome Care Assistant CMI Manager - Fabric Enhancement Engagement
Fabric Enhancement is a 1.3billion euro business with Iconic brands like Comfort, Snuggle etc The business is undergoing an exciting transformation with CMI at the heart, revamping our core Refresh and Revive portfolio but also expanding into new markets and adding a new set of Fragrance Boosters to the business range.
We are looking for a motivated CMI Assistant Manager who will be business partnering with the Global Fabric Enhancers Marketing Team. This role requires working with multiple partners in Marketing, CMI (Business Unit and Business group Global CMI), R&D, Media, Finance and research agencies to deliver insights, inspiration, provocation, transformation and impact to the business to drive growth across our portfolio globally.
While this role will be primarily focused on supporting the Fabric enhancer business you might also be requested to support other key areas of the Fabric Care business especially on strategic projects, ranging from key benefits spaces like Hygiene and Sensitive to new & disruptive formats like capsules and/or other disruptive laundry formats.
- Full cycle of Content Creation- Qualitative and Quantitative, including advanced developmental research, across both Seek and Interrupt Content, TVC and Digital Content and including last mile content (In store or E comm Content).
- Create and support landing of best practice on content creation through inspiration, gain stakeholder engagement and support.
- Be responsible for building and developing relationships within the global engagement team and across key business partners within Media and CMI.
- Extract, analyse and interpret and synthesise in to a clear and compelling story that drives action – for ad hoc projects or regular business processes.
- Gain expertise in engagement tools and support the upskill business partners to ensure they are making full use of these tools.
- Lead in-market tracking/optimizations for market specific campaigns (in partnership with the PDC/media agencies) and uncover learnings and insights and embed into future campaign planning:
1. Partner with Analytics to understand ROI drivers of the market/category
2. Partner with the media agency/media team to understand campaign/brand performance/drivers
3. Partner with the People Data Centre to understand Campaign-related social listening/impact of influencers/etc and marry with Media KPI data.
- Lead integration of media and digital learning and insight into the communication strategy planning/channel allocation process.
- Embed Digital measurement tools like Metrics that Matter into the way markets report Digital performance of brands.
- Support initiatives outside of project work to unlock growth opportunities to create excellent content.
- Lead/support global or divisional workstreams as required, through Past learnings, Best Practices, External Orientation, Landscape and Competitor Analysis :
1. Category and Hotspot Analysis etc.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Relevant years of work experience; brand development CMI experience preferred
- Passion for content and media insight
- Experience/good appreciation of research and conducting engagement research
- Data savvy – leverage and understand multiple sets of data to craft a compelling story
We look for three buckets of Skill. This does not mean everyone has to tick all the boxes below, just that these are skills which will be an advantage in the job.
I. Foundational Communication & Media Development including
- TVC and Digital Testing approaches- Developmental
- Media Measurement Metrics, Channel Planning and JTBDs
- Channel first thinking and Media Planning
- Digital Mandatories and Media Golden Rule
II. Channel Specific Interests (and ideally experience)
- Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and real time marketing experience a BIG plus.
III. Cultural Grounding
- Deep Knowledge of Country/Culture
- Interest or knowledge of Subcultures- e.g. Gen S, Millenials etc.
IV. Advanced AI applications (desirable, or can be picked up on the job)
- Machine Learning and AI tools for Content and Media planning
- Creative and Media Landscape serving technology.
What we offer
Whilst the role is advertised on a full-time basis, we would be happy to discuss possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you. We strive to achieve a family-friendly and inclusive workplace and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity. We are also more than happy to provide reasonable adjustments during our application and interview process to enable you to be present your best self.
In September 2020, Unilever announced the intention to build a new sustainable campus site in Kingston, London to house the employees who currently work in 100 Victoria Embankment in Blackfriars, Lever House in Kingston, Unilever House in Leatherhead and Graze in Richmond. We are creating our own Unilever sustainable, agile work environment, purposefully bringing us together in our own Unilever ecosystem. The campus is due to be completed in early 2025 and will consist of two interconnected buildings, as well as landscaped surrounding areas.
Cyber criminals advertise fake job adverts with prestigious employers as a way of stealing information or even defrauding individuals out of money. In the most sophisticated cases, they will set up fake websites, which have a similar address to companies like Unilever. They even conduct fake telephone interviews and then offer candidates a role with the proviso they pay a fee for background checks or to cover work visa costs. These types of attacks are becoming more common as more people are looking for employment in the economic climate.
How is Unilever tackling this?
Many of Unilever’s recruitment sites publish a warning to candidates about recruitment fraud. The Cyber Security team also proactively scan for signs of people setting up fake Unilever sites and act to close them down.
What can I do?
If you become aware of potential recruitment fraud, spot fake Unilever recruitment adverts or fake LinkedIn profiles, report them via Una Live Chat.
Unilever does not accept responsibility or liability for any candidates who are financially impacted by recruitment fraud. Your vigilance is key!
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us