Job Title: People & Resourcing Partner, People & Organisation, ekaterra
Work Location: ekaterra Head Office, London (Hybrid)
WL: W1C, Junior
Job Type: Full Time
Travel required: limited
Who we are…and what we do
With an annual turnover of around €2bn, ekaterra is the world’s largest tea business, with world-class, purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, Pukka, Tazo, T2 and PG Tips. ‘eka’ is a word taken from the Sanskrit language which means unity and one purpose, while ‘terra’ represents the earth and nature. As ekaterra we are truly united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants.
In July 2022, CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII took over the full ownership of the ekaterra business from its previous owner, Unilever. As a standalone entity with a dedicated single-category focus, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the tea industry, delivering higher growth and value, and a greater impact on the wider world. With 11 production factories in four continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business whose brands reach hundreds of millions of consumers. It has a presence in over 100 countries.
Under the ownership of CVC, ekaterra has an exciting future ahead with opportunities for increased investments in our iconic brands, our people, and our capabilities. Combining the strength and scale of our brands with a focus on speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a corporate start-up mindset that’s opening-up new opportunities for its people to flourish every day.
At ekaterra, we put consumer love at the heart of every decision. We celebrate diverse thinkers who take personal ownership to connect ideas and make impactful things happen; people who share our values around humanity and courage and give their commitment to nurturing the wellbeing of all. In return, we offer a working culture that gives our people freedom and flexibility, and where they can grow both personally and professionally to master their field.
Be part of our amazing blend. Come and grow yourself and, in turn, help us to grow a world of wellbeing.
This role will assist the UK and Ireland geography (non-Factory) with recruitment, onboarding, data management and early employee engagement. Looking after Research and Development (Colworth), ekaterra UK (London), ekaterra Ireland (Dublin) and Pukka Herbs Ltd (Herb House, Keynsham) this role will partner Line Managers to deliver end to end recruitment and effectively onboard new employees, assisting them through the early stages of their career with ekaterra. This role will also have responsibility for owning and maintaining employee data within the HR Software (currently Workday) and payroll, working closely with the People Operations team and Country Payroll as required.
Your Key Tasks
- Assist line managers with their end-to-end recruitment process needs, from job requisition, to the selection process, to offer
- Liaise with the People Operations Team for the recruitment data needs (Position creation, pre-onboarding, and onboarding activities)
- Design and implement induction processes and schedules
- Assist line managers with onboarding activities to create a lasting experience for new joiners
- Provide regular employee updates about vacancies, to drive internal succession and development, as well as actively driving employee referrals
- Continually review the processes, documents and information to ensure an excellent employee recruitment and onboarding journey
- Ensure ekaterra UKI people data accuracy by liaising with the People Operations Team on all data management activities (position management, data cleansing, reporting lines)
- Activate alternative resourcing solutions such as contingent hiring, internships, secondments etc
- Act as first point of contact for all new joiners throughout onboarding
- Support the broader UKI People Agenda as required
Skills and Experience
- HR Generalist experience covering the full employee lifecycle
- In-house recruitment experience preferred but not essential
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyse employee data
- A passion for positive employee experience
- The ability to work independently, proactively and to prioritise effectively
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Demonstrate a willingness to work flexibly with others to respond to needs of an evolving organisation
What we can offer you
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but also our pension scheme, an annual bonus and hybrid working. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with a renowned and exciting brand in a flexible and agile environment. We strive to achieve a family-friendly culture and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
We believe that growth is for everyone, we believe in growing leaders, and we believe in making space to grow an owner’s mentality. Like nature, we adapt, we change and we grow. We believe in connections over hierarchies and work levels. We have a 'corporate start-up' approach; we act with speed and agility and we have the strength and scale of a large corporation. We are building a better world of wellbeing, and a better you.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Thank you for your interest and application. Should you require additional information, please contact Rita Hilla via this email: email@example.com
ekaterra is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. We are interested in every individual bringing their whole self to work and this includes you! Therefore if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us