With an annual turnover of around €2bn, ekaterra is the world’s largest tea business, with world-class, purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, Pukka, Tazo, T2 and PG Tips. ‘eka’ is a word taken from the Sanskrit language which means unity and one purpose, while ‘terra’ represents the earth and nature. As ekaterra we are truly united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants.
In July 2022, CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII took over the full ownership of the ekaterra business from its previous owner, Unilever. As a standalone entity with a dedicated single-category focus, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the tea industry, delivering higher growth and value, and a greater impact on the wider world. With 11 production factories in four continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business whose brands reach hundreds of millions of consumers. It has a presence in over 100 countries.
Under the ownership of CVC, ekaterra has an exciting future ahead with opportunities for increased investments in our iconic brands, our people, and our capabilities. Combining the strength and scale of our brands with a focus on speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a corporate start-up mindset that’s opening-up new opportunities for its people to flourish every day.
At ekaterra, we put consumer love at the heart of every decision. We celebrate diverse thinkers who take personal ownership to connect ideas and make impactful things happen; people who share our values around humanity and courage and give their commitment to nurturing the wellbeing of all. In return, we offer a working culture that gives our people freedom and flexibility, and where they can grow both personally and professionally to master their field.
Be part of our amazing blend. Come and grow yourself and, in turn, help us to grow a world of wellbeing
This permanent role will report to the European Customer Collaboration Manager. The UK & Ireland Customer Collaboration Supervisor will lead Customer Services activities for UK & Ireland, leading a team of Customer Collaboration Specialists. The UK & Ireland Customer Collaboration Manager will also support in building up a team through recruiting the Customer Collaboration Specialists.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Customer Collaboration Specialists in a high quality, efficient, effective customer service unit for UK & Ireland
- Act as a key point of contact and proactively manage and maintain customer relationships for UK & Ireland
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure business and customer needs are being met
- Drive continuous improvement projects with customers to improve customer experience and reduce cost to serve
- Ensure that Customer Collaboration in UK & Ireland meets all the operational and financial performance targets and obligations
- Optimise service in UK & Ireland through working with customers to maximise stock on orders and minimise obsoletes
- Accountable for management of key supply chain issues between customers and ekaterra
- Accountable for end-to-end claim cycle, including following up overdue responses and root cause analysis
- Accountable for providing planning and sales team with insight from detailed understanding of customer systems and processes
- Accountable for communication of information to customer about relevant upcoming ekaterra activities
- Accountable for maintaining customer satisfaction levels
- Accountable for alerting planning team critical SKUs that sell very differently to plan and support resolution of disconnect between supply and demand
- Accountable for handling of major variances to customer ordering pattern, such as depot or store openings and network changes
- Lead project activities with the customer to improve ekaterra service or delivery efficiency
- Manage recruitment of Customer Collaboration Specialists for UK & Ireland
- Support with training of new team of Customer Collaboration Specialists to ensure full readiness for go-live
- Manage team of Customer Collaboration Specialists across two locations in the UK: London and Keynsham
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Business (preferably Supply Chain or Logistics)
- At least 5 years business experience preferably in Customer Service process
- Familiar with SAP functionalities (with preference for SAP S/4HANA)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Action orientated to deliver results under time pressure
- High analytical skills
- Proven track record on improvement performance
- Excellence in line management
- Service oriented attitude
- Able to adapt to changes quickly
- Fluent in English
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us