Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager - Bodywash, Skin Cleansing
Location: Mumbai HQ
Bodywash as a business is in a state of explosive growth and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.5X over the next 3-5 years. This role will hence require the candidate to be agile, and work with multiple stakeholders across media, channels, and partner functions and thereby take end-to-end ownership for effective deployment of brand plans from a consumer and channels standpoint.
The key responsibilities for this role will be (and are not limited to):
- Deployment of monthly media plans and connectivity of assets in time.
- Closure and deployment of plans across GT, MT, and Ecomm by working closely with channel partners and stakeholders.
- Working with partner functions with end-to-end ownership of networks intended to land key interventions on the portfolio.
- Evaluating the impact of mental and physical reach plans on the ground through interaction with consumers and trade consistently and thereby contributing towards sharpening brand plans.
- Hold new launches and innovations together and work on deploying them effectively on the ground from a consumer and channel standpoint.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Strong execution capability with a track record of working with multiple stakeholders to land networks on time and in full.
- Good understanding of channels – with a strong understanding of future-facing channels such as Ecomm and MT preferred.
- Experience with working on consumer/ shopper-facing interventions in previous roles.
- Strong analytical ability and comfort with numbers, with the bent of mind needed to sharply identify issues and opportunities based on the information available.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and dynamic space given the rate of growth and innovations expected on the portfolio.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in marketing, Ecom, MT & GT roles.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us