Please Note: This is not an active job requisition & we are accepting applications to have your candidature details readily available for upcoming job roles.
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, and that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow, and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good, and get more out of life–giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you’ll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to impact the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you.
We are looking to hire Brand Crafting & Development specialists, based in Mumbai HO
Here is what your day at Unilever would look like:
- Crafting the right marketing mix for each market (including pricing, positioning, product & packaging)
- Lead the Cross-Functional Project Team for the delivery of the project. (including R&D, SC, Finance, CMI)
- Lead packaging development for the innovation, NPD Focused role.
- Lead product development and testing for the innovation
- Brief and create communication for delivery along with the innovation in each market (working in conjunction with CMI & Creative Agencies)
- Lead 360-degree asset creation (TV, Print, POSM & Digital)
- Lead processes for gatekeeping including business cases, investment proposals, country meetings, and gate documents.
- Market, Category & Brand assessment for each of the markets responsible
- Liaise with local teams to ensure projects fit country requirements and scope
- Find the right opportunities from local/global offerings to launch in India, first through E Com and then across premium MT.
- Activate through digital-only communications/ influencer marketing model relevant to size, aspiration, and TG of the range
- Deliver omnichannel marketing to ensure offline & online actions on this portfolio are seamless. In this we expect the incumbent to be proficient in understanding and use of PRM and data.
Key Skills & Requirement:
- Master's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in marketing or marketing services
- Strong Project Management skills. Experience in leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects.
- Understands customers and shoppers.
- Has an experience in the development and launch of consumer and shopper-relevant innovations and relaunches.
- Monitors progress & takes action.
- The candidate should display a very high Bias for action, global mindset, consumer centricity & project management skills
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigour
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us