About Unilever: Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. We believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability, or marital status can bring their purpose to life.
We understand that people who prefer to work on a consulting or project basis often face fundamental challenges regarding their compensation and benefits, access to learning & development opportunities and HR support in general. Therefore, Hindustan Unilever’s Open2U program offers both Flexibility and Security. Freelancers or consultants have the flexibility to define their own work schedule and are supported with structured compensation, assignments bonuses, and a host of other benefits.
Join us if you are excited to work with some of the best minds in the industry, while we offer you the support to fulfil your desire for independence. Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Communications Manager for a 6 months project based out of Mumbai. The consultant would be required for drafting external communications for a new product launch in the beauty & personal care segment.
- Responsible for communications with external & internal stakeholders for new product launch;
- Responsible to create content for beauty and personal care segment;
- Oversee all internal and external communications , ensuring its message is consistent and engaging;
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction;
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials
Note: This is a 6 months Mumbai based project with full time capacity.
- Prior experience in communication management with multiple stakeholders;
- Prior experience working with agencies in beauty & personal care segment will be preferred;
- A confident communicator and presenter;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us