About Unilever: Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. We believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability, or marital status can bring their purpose to life.
We understand that people who prefer to work on a consulting or project basis often face fundamental challenges regarding their compensation and benefits, access to learning & development opportunities and HR support in general. Therefore, Hindustan Unilever’s Open2U program offers both Flexibility and Security. Freelancers or consultants have the flexibility to define their own work schedule and are supported with structured compensation, assignments bonuses, and a host of other benefits.
Join us if you are excited to work with some of the best minds in the industry, while we offer you the support to fulfil your desire for independence. Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
1. Home Care HR Partner:
-Work as an HR Business Partner to translate business priorities into an actionable HR agenda and execute it flawlessly;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to create and design solutions that will visibly improve performance indicators and effectiveness of the teams;
- Anchoring projects and processes end to end – including but not limited to, capability initiatives, engagement initiatives, recruitment, talent management, onboarding and offboarding;
2. India R&D National Anchor:
- 2023 Capability Calendar in line with function, team & individual learning needs;
- Flawless landing of new Bonus framework (&data changes) &; EoY Reward cycle;
3. Key Projects:
- To work on developing a bespoke Talent, Careers & Reward framework for Expert of Technical R&D talent based on insights from internal interviews, data and external benchmarking;
- Signed off Talent, Careers & Reward framework for R&D ‘Expert’ talent.
Note: This is a 6 months project. The consultant would be required onsite (Mumbai) 3 days a week with part time capacity.
- Masters in HRM or MBA HR is preferred;
- 5+ yrs of experience in HR Partnering, Expertise/Reward
experience a bonus;
- Functional and industry experience – R&D partnering experience preferred;
- Experience in FMCG & Pharma preferred
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us