Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire Content Executive – eCommerce based in Mumbai
The Content Strategist is a self-motivated individual whose core responsibilities include devising and developing content strategies and building capabilities that enable superior content delivery for the HUL brands on eCommerce.
The individual will liaise directly with Marketing teams, Shopper Marketing and Account teams and for ensuring high-quality execution of the strategy.
The role includes, but is not limited to requiring the individual to:
- Raise the Ceiling on Content:
- Establish an ‘always-on’ content calendar comprising full product display page content assets and offsite platform innovations across key customers
- Give editorial inputs and help brands devise their content strategies (Intent based driving bottom of the funnel tasks) while ensuring on-time delivery of the same across key customer portals
- Evaluate the feasibility and scope for deploying new content formats across key customer portals and liaison with the category to actively deploy the same
- Evaluate off-site [Digital] platform innovations with key customers and liaison with categories/ work with the digital agency to develop and adapt content suited to these requirements
- Work with the Digital agency team to create commerce suited content [Emailers, Social media creatives, Videos, customer editorials etc.] and to deploy the same across key customers
- Build Best in Class Creatives:
- Work with the creative agency to build customer specific lower funnel display ads across eCommerce platforms ensuring monthly OTIF delivery.
- Study and Identify new creative and display formats and experiment them with different platforms.
- Creative: Lead the governance on the internal Automation Dashboard to continuously improve creative quality (to be evaluated with objective metrics) and build a robust eCom creative playbook.
- Content: Lead the Digitisation of the Product Listings – right from content creation to deployment using Unilever Designed automated systems.
CAPABILITIES/ SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good grasp of IT tools
- Proficiency in MS excel , MS Powerpoint.
- A good sense of aesthetics as well as creativity
- Prior Experience in a creative profile.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us