- Analyzing cohorts and user journeys to improve conversions.
- Analyse efficacy of customer marketing promotions.
- Evaluated digital marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate ROI / ROMI for app investments.
Experience / Competency required:
- Strong Excel and database management (e.g., SAS, SQL, SPSS) analytics tools experience.
- Hands-on experience using data/analytics dashboards (e.g., Tableau, Beckon, Origami Logic).
Highly proficient in online marketing and web analytics tools (eg. Webengage, Firebase, Google Analytics)
- A proven understanding of web analytics best practices (e.g., KPI, benchmarks)
- 4 years of overall analytics at large agency and/or client-side at a large company.
- Ability to learn tech tools like Power BI - Additional Advantage. Otherwise, can be trained.
- Flair for Technology and data tools.
- Business Delivery Tracking – On time.
- Insights on cohorts performing better on the App.
- Site conversion rate.
- Promotion conversion.
- In-App (or website) Engagement.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us