ABOUT UNILEVER: Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Key accountabilities: -
- Design and maintain initial training and ongoing capability training to deliver high standards of customer service (internal FF Team as well Redistribution stockists), including review and refresh of training and assessment.
- Develop, design and maintain Branch capability metrics whilst reporting this performance information with frontline leaders to manage and enable the consistent provision of Branch capability executive.
- Champion the transition to and adoption of new technology to deliver agile training models.
- Development of initiatives and strategies to ensure KPIs are met and aligned to operational requirements and workforce planning forecasts for graduate progression.
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives for the training program by gathering and evaluating qualitative and quantitative data and feedback from trainers, trainees and internal stakeholders.
- Implementation of the developed LMS tools, Platforms & processes within OTIF Business timelines with optimized cost and quality.
- 3P Vendor Management for on time delivery of required training product.
- Knowledge & thorough understanding of FMCG business, various business channels & Operations.
- Able to identify the GAP and design training content as per business need and individual’s growth.
- Experience in online & offline content designing, deployment & LMS systems is highly expected.
- Inter-personal skills and teamwork are a must.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with a strong output orientation.
- Excellent analytical, quant and creative problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office particular in MS Power Point & MS Excel.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us