Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire a Key Account Executive/Senior Key Account Executive based in Mumbai
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPECTED WORK • In Stock Excellence – The KAE is accountable for efficient online availability of the portfolio on their respective platform. This requires her/him to work on demand forecast, customer ordering, fulfilment and go live
• Execution Rigor – The KAE is responsible for configuration of offer and its compliance, media assets and content upload across the assortment • Budgeting – She/he must have the ability to work with data comfortably to forecast and budget for optimized brand investments on the respective platforms
• Financial Hygiene – The KAE is responsible for maintaining collection efficiency, customer claims and other financial metrics for the account
• Negotiations and Operations – The KAE must have the ability to negotiate both strategically and tactically in an agile fast paced channel
• Working with collaborative teams – The role requires working closely with Shopper Marketing, Customer Service, Demand Planning, Business Finance and Capability Teams to achieve joint ambitions for sustainable customer top-line
• Growth Mindset – As the owner of toplines for her/his patch, the KAE must always use data and customer engagement to actively hunt for growth opportunities on the platform and must action accordingly
• Customer Relationship -As the face of the organization, the AKAM must demonstrate exceptional inter personal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the customer
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• MBA/Master’s degree
• Overall years of experience should be at least 2-4 years of work experience across sales & marketing in FMCG. Experience in e-commerce set-up will be preferred.
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
• Looking for talent with - owners mindset, passion and agility
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us