At Hindustan Unilever Ltd., we believe that every individual irrespective of their disability, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, or marital status can bring their purpose to life. We welcome you to apply for an opportunity at HUL — to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!”
What you will experience:
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, and that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow, and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good, and get more out of life–giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you’ll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you.
We are looking to hire diverse experienced talent for various Marketing functions; these jobs are located at Mumbai Head Office.
What can you expect to do and learn?
- Explore different cultures and perspectives. Our workforce is diverse, including across generations, genders, and orientations, persons with disability, and employees with career breaks.
- Collaborate with various teams and mentor them to be future leaders.
- Support inclusion at the workplace
- Understand Unilever’s business across the globe, its functions, and the values of the organization.
- Support the firm’s vision and add value to the firm’s progress in various ways.
Role under Marketing willing to explore:
- Brand Management & Innovations (Brand Development & Brand Building)
- Digital Marketing
- Influencer Marketing & Public Relations
- Content Marketing & Social Media Management
- Performance Marketing
- Digital Transformation & Growth
- Consumer Market Insights (Data & Research)
- Category Management
Core aspects underpinning all skills:
- Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigour.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us