Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you’ll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you.
Do you want to be part of a “startup” and at the same time create new capabilities for HUL? Are you interested in building a new and exciting beauty business which is digital & ecommerce first? Do you want to build skills and capabilities which will be relevant in the ever-changing world?
We are building a team that aims at harnessing the huge potential in BPC which the new digital ecosystem has presented – and create a digital-first, future-fit portfolio of niche brands and benefit segments for HUL. Along the way, you’ll learn a ton & have fun.
We are looking to hire a Trade Marketing Executive based in Mumbai HO who has 2+ years of experience in trade marketing function in FMCG.
Prior Experience in
- Category and Channel handling role
- Multiple stakeholder management including sales team cascades, supply chain networks, brand launches, finance team alignments
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate business performance, efficiency parameters, trade ROI etc
- Prior knowledge of using external databases like Nielsen, IMRB
Here is how your day at Unilever would look like:
- Develop an understanding of channel, mostly general trade, and lead the trade activation plans.
- Ability to translate brand objectives into channel tasks along with branch CM teams.
- Liaising with cross functional teams- channel, finance, supply chain to land execution networks on time
- Understand the brand performance with the help of external and internal data to find the right opportunities/ stress to help grow category
Key Skills & Requirement:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Experience in leading cross-functional team to deliver projects.
- Understands channels and shoppers.
- Monitors progress & takes action.
- Excel proficiency
Core aspects underpinning all skills:
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us