Marketing Brand Experience Head
Beauty & Personal Care - Argentina
The Purpose of Role:
We’re looking for a Brand Manager to lead communication and activation campaigns for Beauty & Personal Care brands across multiple touchpoints & channels. Will be responsible for consumer experience in traditional media, digital, e -commerce, POS and Activations.
Team Structure: Reporting to VP Marketing of the division based in Argentina.
- Build a productive ecosystem with local marketing team, Media, Digital Hub, CMI, Customer and Agencies (Digital, PR, Influencers & Media Agencies) to deploy full communication and activation plans in time and in full
- Design ownable & differentiated engagement plans across the UL brands in the portfolio
- Identify new opportunities and touchpoints to build brand engagement with our consumers, challenging status quo
- Proven track record in identifying relevant insights and human truths for disruptive campaigns
- Empathy to connect & serve multiple targets & audiences
- Curiosity to connect trends as a source of inspiration for internal teams and partners
- Proven track record in developing Media Plan strategies and integral campaign articulation, including on-&-off communication and activation.
- Although the roll is not exclusively digital, candidates must show proven track record in Digital Marketing as a main requirement for the roll: Content strategy, Marketing one-to-one, Performance Marketing, Data driven marketing.
- Leadership skills, dealing with complexity and VUCA environment
- Stakeholder Management
- Key partners management: Internal and externals partners. (Media agency, media team, digital hub and Customer Marketing)
- Project management skills
- Consumer centric mindset: to identify key media and activation touch points for each communication/ activation
- Media-savvy, particularly in digital marketing
- Communication development & briefing judgment
- Able to spot opportunities and move quickly to capitalize on them (Initiative, resourceful / make things happen / comfortable exploring new spaces and opportunities)
- Data Driven decision making
- Bias for Action
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Agility & Flexibility
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us