The Purpose of Role:
The Consumer Market Insights (CMI) function’s mission is to inspire, provoke and enable transformation growth having consumer at the center of our strategy. In this role you will contribute to delivering the CMI mission by being the CMI Performance Insights business partner to the Local Argentina Homecare team,
The role and main activities
The CMI Performance Role has under its scope Market Insights, Analytics and Shopping Insights areas of expertise.
The role of CMI Performance is to build deep understanding on:
- Market dynamics: sales, shares, penetration of categories and brands, and macro economics variables that affects consumption and channels.
- Shopping Insights: Full understanding of the shopper and the point of sales dynamics, such as promotions, visibility and decision making while purchasing. Not only for Physical POS but also in E Commerce
- Analytics: Data is our main source and analytics is an evolving pillar. Data Analysis skills for continuous data, internal and external sources. Usage of analytics tools to build insights.
The CMI Performance will work closely with other CMI functions and partner MKT and Customer teams.
What the CMI Performance team WILL do:
- Will business partner MKT and Customer Development (including eCommerce) to shape & deliver the Channel & Category business plan
- Will manage continuous research on Retail Sales Auditory and Panel Data. In charge of briefing to agencies, conduct analysis and build a CMI point of view and actionable recommendations for Business Partners. It will also be in charge of Data Quality processes.
- Will identify growth opportunities using a variety of data sources, continuous market data, secondary date and where needed custom ad hoc research on consumer and shopping behaviors
- Will be capable to provide business answers using data and tools already available into the organization (eg. 3M VAS, Global learnings, Analytics Tools, IO Platform resources)
- Will put a point of view into the context in which it will have the most impact. Understanding the wider implications and opportunities that can arise from insights to guide Homecare local decisions
- It will lead ad hoc research on understanding shopping behavior – from shopping missions to decision at shelf for the different categories and across the different channels, and research projects.
- Will support shaping and landing strategies with Key Customers & Channel owners.
- Will advise Customer Development and Category teams on changing category trends, market performance & shopping behaviors to help inform “where to play” and “how to win”
- MKT Teams
- CD Category
- CMI extended team
- Global Performance & Home Care communities
- Research agencies: specially Scentia, Kantar, Nielsen.
Skills & experience
- 3+ year experience
- Experience in Customer Development or CMI is a prerequisite
- Good communication and presenting skills
- Understanding of retail & channel landscape
- Understanding of market research. Esp. Retail Audit, KWP methodology, Shopping and Analytics / Statistics
- Skills in Data Visualization tools and Data management platforms, will be valued
- Interest in human behavior, psychology and data analysis
- Able to lead projects: organized and accountable
- Analytical skills, organized and with ability to manage multiple requests and stakeholders
- Creativity: think new solutions, new approaches
- Ability to work both independently - to manage own agenda- and collaboratively -to work close with the CMI organization and establish strong network
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us