Every day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to feel good, look good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands bought in 190 countries, we have a unique opportunity to work with consumers to make sustainable living commonplace.
Innovation is at the heart of Unilever’s ambition to grow sustainably. Science, technology and product development are central to our plans to keep providing consumers with great brands that improve their lives while having a positive impact on the environment and society. The Digital Finance Transformation Leader will drive the Latam Finance Digital Transformation strategy and execution, including being the Product Owner for the Digital Squad(s) in all Latin America geographies.
- Responsible for leading the partnering and challenge of business cases across Latam & Consolidate the Strategy and execution Plan
- Lead global Innovation Communities bringing Finance teams together across the globe to share best practice and techniques
- Own and development the innovation business case toolkit
- Lead innovation business case learning agenda across finance
- Deliver results through a robust governance and SCRUM Management
- Define the Squad Operating Model involving all countries, engaging the Finance community via Agile methodologies
- Form squads and facilitate where applicable with SCRUM Masters and Agile Coaches in order to Deploy an agile Finance Organization
- Be the liaison between technical areas such as IT and Information & Analytics to execute the plan
- Experienced leader with 5+ years direct/indirect leading teams
- Relevant experience with Digital Transformation in the Finance function
- Relevant knowledge about Modern Technologies affecting the Finance function: RPA, Data Lake, Automation tools, Data Management, Advanced Analytics, BI, Collaboration Tools, etc.)
- Agile Methodology & Change Managment Skills
- Energetic, highly motivated, with a curious mind and passion for excellence
- Ability to manage large and complex set of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us