Main Purpose of Role
Collaborate on T3 portfolio development and implementation, unlocking cashed trapped consumer opportunities in Argentina.
Lead Savora brand development, boosting portfolio & mkt development opportunities: from our advertising campaigns & to our innovation projects helping to build new and exciting brand experiences to our consumers.
Coordinate FOODs BUPP ensuring best plan in place for each country, enhancing commonalities and respecting particularities.
As Fanacoa/RiK Innovation & Brand Strategy Lead, key accountabilities are:
- Responsible for both brands portfolio strategy: Mayonnaise & Other Dressings
- Leading renovation projects and profitability initiatives
- Unlock every opportunity for cashed trapped consumer
- Design regionalized strategy & activations campaigns in Argentina
As Savora Innovation & Brand Strategy Lead, key accountabilities are:
- Fully lead the Innovation Roadmap & Communication Strategy for the brand, respecting brand heritage, values and voice.
- Nourish Savora short- & long-term Strategy: from MD of current business to rethinking of brand boundaries (where and where not to play/key segments to participate) and new business/channels to develop.
As BUPP Coordination, key accountabilities are:
- Co-shape 1.5X Foods ‘strategy with Countries and ABUPPs Head of Marketing, detecting local opportunities, regional synergies and aligning IBP
- Track BUPPs performance versus target
- Co-lead specific projects for BUPPs
- Ensure cross-fertilization of best practices
F&R ARG Marketing Team, 2) F&R ARG Cross-functional team 3) F&R BUPPs and Regional teams
Critical success Factors for the Job
- Successfully land Tier 3 relaunch by end 2021
- Successfully creation and/or implementation of “I´ll be back” plan for Savora & T3 brands re-entry (penetration, share, distribution) by mid 2022
- Successfully land Savora Innovation Roadmap & Communication strategy, increasing Brand Power and frequency
- Strategy and plans in place for 1.5X FOODs BUPPs by 2023
- Solid Marketing Skills (BD and BB), with strong Consumer focus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative and FtW team environment
- Strong project management skills. Lead cross functional innovation projects, ensuring they are aligned to market requirements and OTIF
- Ability to influence others, with strong bias for action and prioritization skills
- Food Lover
- Proactivity and passion about changes and challenges
- Experience in Brand Building and Brand Development
- Experience leading full innovation process
- Curious about Digital
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us