You will lead Data Driven Marketing across the entire marketing organization and be responsible for driving requirements and designing workable solutions to the local marketing team with a single view of the customer and advise on marketing effectiveness, optimization, and efficiency across the campaign chain with a strong focus on ways of working, creative, data and channels. You will also lead a progressive, digital mindset throughout the marketing function.
Role & Responsibility
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Drive digital best practices across functions beyond communications (insights/design/ /etc)
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Support Unilever Argentina Big Data expansion adding new layers of information
- Work with global teams on key technology definitions and regional data warehouse planning
- Track and report key achievements on data-driving projects
- Build up growth strategies to enhance ROI (Return on Investment) for data-driven Marketing
- Guide data innovation strategy for target marketing communication
- Develop strategic roadmap to implement improvements on current CDM and future DMP
- Implement pilot programs using emerging data-driven marketing platforms
- Actively help in strategic projects that lacks expertise, tools, resources, or workforce
- Utilize the power of customer data to help Unilever maximize value from their interactions with consumers
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of customer data platforms, marketing automation, data integration, master data management, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
- Minimum 7 years of job-related experience
- Digital Saavy
- Strong digital background in leading companies. Experience in CPG companies (required)
- Ability to build solid strategic growth narratives
- Strong communication skills that can influence management and senior leaders to act in a desired manner through written and verbal communication
- Capable of leading, sequencing and communicate initiatives throughout the Sector
Differentiated competencies required:
- Strong leadership & adaptability
- Negotiation & influence skills
- Collaboration across multiple geographies & teams
- Solid storytelling
- Intellectual curiosity
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us