We are looking for planning experts to have in our database for future positions in our team. If you are interested in a change and looking forward to joining to Unilever, apply for this role and will contact you once we have opportunities that fit you.
- Leads the Collaboration with Cross Functional teams to deliver the input-led volume forecast in S&OP.
- Drive Plan-by-exception as a rule within the S&OP utilizing full benefits of technology.
- Monitor adherence to forecast inputs and key metrics & drive the improvement agenda.
- Lead customer collaboration sessions weekly.
- Collaborate to address product availability constraints, crisis management and gap management.
- Support portfolio management and segmentation.
- Degree in Business, Engineering or others related.
- Planning mastery.
- Collaboration & Stakeholder management.
- Effective communication and story telling.
- S&OP and business environment understanding.
- Exception based planning.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us