Marketing & Trade Mkt Manager | Food Solutions
Every day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to feel good, look good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands bought in 190 countries, we have a unique opportunity to work with consumers to make sustainable living commonplace.
Innovation is at the heart of Unilever’s ambition to grow sustainably. Science, technology and product development are central to our plans to keep providing consumers with great brands that improve their lives while having a positive impact on the environment and society.
The aim of this role is :
Attracts customers by creating and delivering valuable content and experiences tailored to them. Forms connections that our customers are looking for and solves their problems. Gains valuable insights on the end-to-end customer experience and drives growth strategies for UFS
Drives effective on & offline campaigning with trade partners & DSRs maximizing sales conversion at every touchpoint while prioritizing digital touchpoints
Key Accountabilities will comprise:
·Leads Non-Innovation Projects
- Develops UBER Selling Stories, Killer Recipes, Killer Demos and Sampling for existing Top10.
- Defines OG Cycle Calendar
- Media Plan/ BMI efficiency/ PR/ SEO comm. Strategy
- Creates online & offline activations
- Plan, executive, track & optimize operator buying experiences by identifying the most effective (on and offline) trade touchpoints and driving maximum conversion from reach to engagement to sales
- Create and implement trade active reselling programs based on trade needs and available touchpoints (DSRs/telesales/C&C stores)
- Advanced English and fluent Spanish
- Strategic: Develops strategy to drive growth & customer delight | Good understanding of different shopping missions, operator lifecycle, buying journeys, local eCommerce channel landscapes and deep understanding of Trade Partners and their touchpoints
- Business Acumen: Deep understanding of sales/marketing funnels, operator lifecycle & marketing automation journeys | Working and generating insights with 3rd party transactional and behavioral data. How to drive TTS with 3rd party platforms to activate 3rd party touchpoints
- Customer Centricity: Deep understanding of customer buying journeys & filtering all business decisions through the eyes of our customer
- Creative & persuasive content creation & distribution across a variety of digital channels
- Performance measurement & analysis both online & offline
- Project management & process management
- A digital expert in traffic generation, lead management,content marketing/inbound marketing, conversion optimization, SEO, marketing automation & social media mkg
- Content that converts: Good understanding of 7 Omnichannel Assets (7OA) and why it is important and can improve Perfect Store online scores with better 70A implementation. Basics of how SEO and SEM works.
- Campaigning: Advanced joint omnichannel campaign calendar planning skills with Trade Partners and for UFS.com. Ability to properly analyze the results of campaigns and optimize them accordingly.
- Building value propositions: Able to build value proposition to engage Trade Partners to reach and penetrate more operators
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us