No importa quién eres, o en qué lugar del mundo te encuentres, lo más probable es que nuestros productos sean parte de tu rutina diaria. Mira en tu heladera, en tu estante de productos de cuidado personal o limpieza del hogar, y vas a ver una de nuestras marcas. Creamos, comercializamos y distribuimos los productos que la gente elige para alimentar a sus familias y mantenerse a sí mismos y a sus hogares limpios y frescos.
En nuestras oficinas de Munro nos encontramos en búsqueda de un/a Procurement Coordinator que trabajará en la categoría de Packaging.
- Develop and implement Packaging strategy in SoLa, aligned with local needs and in close cooperation with the global procurement team
- Analyze and develop deep understanding of the supply markets, including external economic factors which influence those markets
- Identify and build partnership with key suppliers and guarantee Supplier compliance (audits, specifications, general terms and conditions)
- Perform cost modelling and benchmarking analysis, to optimize the end-to-end value chain
- Develop contingency plans and alternatives to ensure supply security
- Monitor overall performance of the supply network and ensure continuous improvement
- Deliver bottom line savings by working together with Suppliers, R&D and the Supply Chain to identify and implementing cost saving programs
- Provide the business with accurate price forecasting, which includes market conditions understanding, price trends and future markets trends to enable proper budgeting and price forecasting
- Drive and Implement the Sustainability agenda
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Higher professional education / university degree
- Experience in Procurement or Supply Chain is desirable
- High degree of interpersonal, negotiation, influencing skills
- Advanced English written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge in excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to extract, organize, analyze significant amount of data
- Attention to detail and aptitude to solve complex problems
- Enjoy working in a virtual and multicultural working environment
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us