LA's Supply Chain Controlled Costs (SCCC) currently stands at above 20% of Turnover, and is currently regarded as one of the key levers that can fuel profitability and unlock funding for growth. With that aim, a strategic vision of driving ca. 500bps of improvement and reduce SCCC to 15% of TO.
With that aim, a full review of our production and logistics network, SC organisation and associated cost is under way, in order to take decisive steps towards this ambition.
The aim of this role is helping to identify and financially assessing transformational projects impacting both the productive and logistics network, as well as SC organisation and processes, not only looking at cost efficiency but resilience, responsiveness and building capabilities for the development of our future portfolio.
Key Accountabilities will comprise:
- To build DCF and business case for LA SC transformation projects
- KFI to compare different scenarios of a project and within different projects
- Business partnering SC F&R Latam
- Perform cross-country trade-off analysis on savings and investments
- Report/ analysis of follow up
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Experience in presenting and communicating with cross functional stakeholders
- Working knowledge of P&L and SCC
- Knowledge of project appraisal (DCF)
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Strong excel skills and analytical thinking
- Pro-active team player
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us