Strategy, Performance & Operations Senior Coordinator
Every day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to feel good, look good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands bought in 190 countries, we have a unique opportunity to work with consumers to make sustainable living commonplace.
Innovation is at the heart of Unilever’s ambition to grow sustainably. Science, technology and product development are central to our plans to keep providing consumers with great brands that improve their lives while having a positive impact on the environment and society.
Main Purpose of Role
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and drive growth for HC Argentina. In the heart of the business, this is a marketing role with an E2E holistic view and approach with high levels of exposure to senior leadership of many functions. We're looking for a bias for action, proactive, creative and organized senior coordinator who will be responsible for cross functional workstreams. Strategic thinking, analytical skills and category/consumer/customer understanding is a must to understand, measure & drive performance, and also, create strategies and plans to deliver growth from its design to execution. This is a very good entry door for a business resource that wants to move to marketing and/or have a unique experience in E2E business management.
This position has a unique opportunity to be part of the category run (short term performance tracking and results delivery) and also build the long-term strategy as seen in key responsibilities below:
- Responsible for category RUN with sales and supply chain (markets & shares vision, S&OP cycle, investments tradeoffs in BMI and Tactical TMI)
- Keep tracking of category performance (financials, market scentia data, competitive landscape, penetration, etc..) as part of monthly assessment and opportunities identification.
- Lead key category forums such as Performance Monthly meetings, CCBT, etc.
- Be a key player on the design of category long term strategic plan (Portfolio Destination).
- Lead key strategic projects with multifunctional teams from its identification/design through execution aiming category profitable growth, leading workstreams such as NRM, 5S, etc..
- Build a productive working relationship with marketing teams, CMI, R&D, customer marketing, finance, and supply chain to manage multiple projects for short and long term.
- Participate in key leadership forums with senior leadership such as country reviews.
- High Skilled in data analysis, scenario diagnostics, opportunities and insighs generation. Business Acumen.
- Good understanding of markets and consumer trends.
- Strong project management skills. Lead cross functional projects.
- Passion for challenges with resilience to challenge status-quo and make things happen.
- “Out of the box” thinker, with holistic business approach.
- Have strong strategic thinking, influencing and communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to generate effective multifunctional networks and influence others.
- Solid experience in business positions where required skills (hard/soft) have been developed.
- Interest in a holistic view of the business from P&L variables, to consumer variables, brand health and consumer trends.
- Marketing / Customer Mktg / Finance background could fit to the opportunity (but not only).
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us