About Unilever: Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So, apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we will work to help you become a better you!
Main Purpose: -
Responsible for building strong relationships with customer & key customer stake holders. Create competitive, profitable & sustainable mutual plan with customer & ensure excellent execution of plan to provide growth on various categories & channel.
Main Accountabilities: -
- Create & maintain positive business relationship with direct end customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Develop and manage sales strategy for each of the designated account customers.
- Develop strategy for acquiring new customers in line with Unilever strategy.
- Close the deal with customer by negotiating trade terms, trade funding & counterparts according to Unilever strategy.
- Manage overall category investments for the customer.
- Share of Shelf, Face ups alignment with the account. Overall healthy share of shelf to be ensured in the category.
Customer Business Plan
- Lead and execute Joint Business Planning together with the customer in line with both organization & customer objectives.
- Develop account specific strategic plans.
- Generate insights for customer/channel (in store layout, planogramming, traffic).
- In store visibility/highlight display, continuously improve share of shelf vs competitor to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers.
- On shelf availability as per the stocking norm set for each SKU.
- Ensuring service rates.
- Preparing volume forecasts & plans.
- Plan regular activations/Joint Marketing Plan to create excitement in the category.
- Assortment catering to different formats/channels.
- Measure and review category performance; retail margins and customer profitability.
- Meet and exceed growth, revenue and market share.
- Category growth & overall performance (Nielsen, turnover, POS, market shares, field reports)
- Shopping missions.
- Shopper understanding.
- Launch performance (POS).
- Key call to actions from Joint business planning.
- Identify new sales opportunities (Up selling/Cross selling).
- Review sales achievement & create dashboard, scorecards which facilitate informed account management decision making & strategy formulation.
- Strategies to recruit new consumers & retain existing ones.
- Assortment differentiation between formats.
- Growing categories competitively and profitably.
- Building categories of the future.
- Sales target achievement.
- Share of shelf, share of sku base, quality of distribution.
- In-store execution; Share of promotions.
- Retail margin and customer profitability.
- Service levels / on shelf availability.
Join us and create
A better business. A better world. A better you.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us