HUL representative to the accounts and responsible for building strong relationships with customer & key customer stake holders. Create competitive, profitable & sustainable mutual plan with customer & ensure excellent execution of plan to provide growth on various categories & channel.
- Create & maintain positive business relationship with direct end customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Develop and manage sales strategy for each of the designated account customers.
- Develop strategy for acquiring new customers in line with Unilever strategy.
- Close the deal with customer by negotiating trade terms, trade funding & counterparts according to Unilever strategy.
- Manage overall category investments for the customer.
- Share of Shelf, Face ups alignment with the account. Overall healthy share of shelf to be ensured in the category.
Customer Business Plan
- Lead and execute Joint Business Planning together with the customer in line with both organization & customer objectives.
- Develop account specific strategic plans.
- Generate insights for customer/channel (in store layout, planogramming, traffic).
- In store visibility/highlight display, continuously improve share of shelf vs competitor to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers.
- On shelf availability as per the stocking norm set for each SKU.
- Ensuring service rates.
- Preparing volume forecasts & plans.
- Plan regular activations/Joint Marketing Plan to create excitement in the category.
- Assortment catering to different formats/channels.
- Measure and review category performance; retail margins and customer profitability.
- Meet and exceed growth, revenue and market share.
- Category growth & overall performance (Nielsen, turnover, POS, market shares, field reports)
- Shopping missions.
- Shopper understanding.
- Launch performance (POS).
- Key call to actions from Joint business planning.
- Identify new sales opportunities (Up selling/Cross selling).
- Review sales achievement & create dashboard, scorecards which facilitate informed account management decision making & strategy formulation.
- Strategies to recruit new consumers & retain existing ones.
- Assortment differentiation between formats.
- Growing categories competitively and profitably.
- Building categories of the future.
- Sales target achievement.
- Share of shelf, share of sku base, quality of distribution.
- In-store execution; Share of promotions.
- Retail margin and customer profitability.
- Service levels / on shelf availability.
Join us and create
A better business. A better world. A better you.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us