Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households useour products to feel good, look good and get more out of life –giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life.So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place.As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Here is how your day at Unilever would look like:
- Evaluating existing data systems Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models.
- E2E understanding of operations and processes at FMCG distributor is a bonus.
- Clarity in communication, ability to direct non-reporting CD workforce. Stakeholder management – ability to interact with CD managers and execs, CD IT, vendors and extended teams (SC, HR) to drive projects
Key Skills & Requirement:
- Required a Minimum Fulltime Graduation/MBA.
- Minimum 4 years of combined experience in Sales & Data Science.
- Should have worked with tech teams who have improved on-ground efficiency through modelling for actionable / optimising for improvement.
- Decent Communication in English and Local language is desired
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us