Unilever Tseriotis, an operating Company of Unilever, which is one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong operations in more than 100 countries and sales in 180. With products that are used over two billion times a day around the world, we work to create a better future every day and help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others.
We are interested in recruiting a Head of Marketing in our company in Cyprus (Unilever Tseriotis Company).
Head of Marketing Cyprus - based in Cyprus
Main Purpose of the Job
The job holder designs category strategy and 3Y category and brand roadmap and is responsible to articulate and execute the insight-led brand marketing plan, which delivers the short-term and long-term market share and financial goals of all categories in Cyprus.
- Leads the Integrated Business Planning process (IBP) for all categories Unilever in Cyprus is present: deriving insights from internal and external data, defining and driving “jobs to be done”, agreeing the Brand Marketing Plan.
- Oversees the execution of the annual Brand Marketing Plan, as defined in the IBP:
- Launch / re-launch plans.
- Adaptation of media and promotion plans, based on a continuous understanding of market and competitive dynamics.
- Implementation of the annual brand plan consisting of proper product, price, place & promotion mix, in order to grow market share and deliver the targeted P&L objectives.
- Plan adjustments in response to market conditions and overall performance/priorities.
- Identifies new business opportunities -liaising with local and international stakeholders- based on a thorough analysis of marketplace, competition and category performance.
- Keeps on-going communication with the Brands’ SEE Teams, shares local trends and performance and understands regional priorities that affect the local business.
- Leads the monthly SOP process and is responsible for the FY plan of own categories proposing the necessary actions (i.e. promotional activities, pricing actions, innovation delivery, BMIs reshuffling etc.) to deliver the financial KPIs.
- Leads and coaches a team of 2 people to achieve their personal purpose while driving brands’ purpose.
Skills – Experiences - Qualifications:
- +5 years of experience, in marketing and sales.
- Working experience in Media campaigns (Traditional and Digital), as well as in in-store and out-of-store consumer activation campaigns.
- Strong communication skills, collaborative, international mindset.
- Business ownership with a strong drive to deliver results.
- Strong analytical / strategic skills and financial understanding.
- Consumer & Shopper orientation.
- Attention to detail with strong execution and prioritisation skills.
- Postgraduate degree, preferably in Marketing or MBA.
- Fluent in English.
- High literacy in PC use (MS Office).
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us