Business Context & Main Job Purpose
The role is responsible for daily planning and execution of logistics/transportation activities and reports to the Distribution Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics or Business Administration. Supply Chain or Logistics direction or postgraduate studies in Supply Chain will be a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a Supply Chain/Customer Service/Logistics position.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and particularly excel (fully operational).
- SAP/ERP systems experience will be highly evaluated.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Motivation to learn
- Problem solving
- Team Spirit
- Analytical thinking
- “Get the job done” attitude
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us