- Build deep, holistic consumer understanding of the Brand/Category which will serve as the cornerstone of both the long term Brand/Category Strategy, and the yearly country plans
- Contribute to the development of a 5-year Brand/Category Strategy and its yearly revisions during the yearly planning cycle.
- Develop the yearly Category and Brand plans (and P&L’s) in full synergy with the long term plan – contribute to IBP process for the brand – incl. NCBP, audits, issues and opportunities; contribute to annual activity plans incl. major product launches, strategic purpose campaigns, digital approach and brand activation master packs; contribute to development of financial plans
- Develop the yearly Brand/Category communication and media strategies including: Yearly CCP briefs and Development of the final communication strategy
- Build and nurture, motivate and develop the extended marketing community in the countries.
- Support line manager in every action requested
- Management of the BMI budget
Requirements for the candidates:
- Education: College/University degree (ideally in business and/or marketing)
- Experience: strong and proven background in Marketing (BB), Customer Marketing (CCD) or Brand Development (BD)
- Language Skills: English and Czech or Slovak - fluent
- IT skill: MS Office (PPT, Excel,...)
- Strong interpersonal skills, (stakeholder management, ability to engage/motivate various team with different background)
We can offer:
- Competitive salary, performance based annual bonus
- Various benefit package
- Home office (flexibility you work from home or office)
- Opportunity to buy Unilever products at discounted price in the employee shop;
- Real learning opportunity in a multinational environment; open and friendly company culture
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us