YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively manage our product content library and coordinate all internal and external stakeholders to have an ideal content for all customers.
- Ensure implementation of available product content on the websites of priority e-commerce pure players.
- When applicable, lead product content creation with help of international database as well as agency partners.
- Based on brief from KAMs, coordinate preparation of assets for campaigns run together with e-retailers. Secure asset delivery to the e-retailers, review the implementation and provide evaluation (media and sales metrics).
- Create and update and overview of all communication activities generating traffic or conversions at e-retailers. Ensure that the e-retailers have the right portfolio, with the right promotion and a perfect product content during the respective campaign.
- Keep an updated status of the BMI budget dedicated to e-commerce. Together with KAMs and DMs decide over the investment priorities.
- Support internal e-commerce communication (monthly news flash).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A passionate colleague with +3 years of E-commerce/Marketing experience, ideally with experience with product content creation.
- Project management skills to keep an overview of the available portfolio and necessary updates
- Strong pro-activity and willingness to take ownership for actions beyond the described deliverables to maximize the role’s purpose.
- You need to be fluent in Czech or Slovak and able to communicate also in English
- A possibility embracer who follows latest trends and is full of fresh ideas
- An open, collaborative person with „human attitude to life“ able to positively engage and connect with people around, both externally and internally
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us