We are looking for a new experienced colleague to join the sales team who will be in charge of the DM drugstores. The role is for limited period for - maternity cover period.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for co-operation with drug store customer
- Responsible for long-term channel strategy (2-3 years), annual plan and its execution
- Analyze account sales and market potential to define proper strategy of development for customer
- Assuring listing of new products and very detailed work with the existing assortment, influencing the retail prices level
- Creating promotion plan for customer and implementation of promo activities (customer leaflets or special promotion)
- Responsible for budget drawing – for each customer and in total (sales budget, marketing budget) +Coordination KAM’s activities in CR with other teams
- Concentrate on delivering sustainable profit growth, on selling solutions and not only products
- Act as a key influencer, balancing short, medium and long-term aspect of the account/business
- Forecasting short- and mid-term volume and value sales
- Internally collaboration with other departments, managing the necessary documents and information for the customer
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A passionate and experienced Key Account Manager(2-3years ideally in FMCG environment)
- You need to be fluent in Czech or Slovak, English is a plus
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- An open, collaborative person with „human attitude to life“ able to positively engage and connect with people around, both externally and internally.
- Person able to establish a long-term friendly relationship at a professional level
WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary, performance based half-year bonus
- Various benefit package, car, laptop and mobile phone
- Home office (flexibility you work from home or office)
- Opportunity to buy Unilever products at discounted price in the employee shop;
- Real learning opportunity in a multinational environment; open and friendly company culture
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us