This role is responsible for establishing the connection with CSP & Sales & Supply Teams for resolution of cross-functional short term supply related issues & the local Business Unit business waste agenda. The Mitigation Coordinator aligns stock allocation policies with the business and is in charge of all Business Rules in allocation System and governance of them.
- Manage stock unavailability risks and drive superior customer service
- Aligns stock allocation policies with CSP to ensure reservations & prioritizations are automatically processed
- Performs business rule changes in the day to day running of AATP and steers stock allocation specialist with business direction
- Oversees and coordinates service risk mitigation between Partner and CSP/Sales.
- Monitor and action waste prevention
- Participate in the E2E demand and supply reconciliation and trade-off decisions required to react to risks & opportunities in the short term
- Being responsible for the customer service, and cost trade off within the Business Unit
- Coordination of a crisis – Product availability, Quality issues, Recalls, etc.
- Coach, train and develop assigned Team
- Collaborate with the Supply Planner, to ensure Customer Service is secured
- Collaborate Supply Planner & Market Collaboration Planner on scenario development to mitigate demand and supply risks
- Collaborate with the Market Collaboration Planner to ensure the best quality demand signal is driving the ‘engine’
- Interface with Customer Experience, CBD, and Brand on Category & Customer service levels
- Collaborate with CSP and Mitigation Coordinator to address business waste (obsoletes)
Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s degree, min 3 years as a Supply Chain Leader in multinational environment, Data driven decision making, Scenario & Exception Based Planning, Business Partnering, Planning Mastery.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us