Calling out all engineering professionals for our Aspiring for Unilever platform, where we are enabling furturistic talent to become a part of our Resume bank for entry level roles at Unilever Sites across Pakistan!
If you are an engineer with 0-3 years of expereince on production floor within Consumers goods industry simply share your profiles to pitch your candidacy for prospective roles such as Front Line Managers/Shift Managers and other entry level site roles for our sites .We will reach out to you for future roles that best match your profile. Apply Now!
Main Job Purpose:
To drive manufacturing operations to the agreed plan on volume, cost, safety, quality and other KPIs
• To plan manufacturing operations on the floor to achieve agreed shift targets in volume, quality, output reliability, cost and safety.
• To organize and control labor (operators, technicians and contract) for operations in terms of numbers and skills.
• To monitor material consumption and yield and reduce waste level.
• To reduce material variance to the minimum by ensuring optimal usage of materials nd accurate record keeping.
• To supervise weekly and monthly stock count.
• To ensure that workers wear their appropriate personal protective clothing and comply with safety, health and environmental rules
• To drive autonomous maintenance activities on the shop floor
• To support the implementation of best practices such as TPM, HACCP, and all audit recommendations.
• To identify skill gaps and organize training for workers.
• To continuously improve operations by identifying areas of opportunity.
• To ensure GMP and Hygiene compliance on floor.
• To ensure continuous line Controls and immediate corrective action to assure prescribed quality and to ensure compliance with manufacturing instructions.
• To ensure timely inter departmental coordination to ensure smooth operations.
• To enforce strict compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel within the shift.
• To ensure timely launch of new products to the market as per agreed with the business unit.
Key Skills and Qualification
• BSc. Engineering
• Minimum 1-2 years experience
• Relevant production experience will be preferred
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us