Personal Care and Beauty & Wellbeing category brand manager is an end-to-end marketing role providing great opportunity to develop skills like brand building while working with the most beloved and purposeful Personal Care brands.
- Manage Baltics leading Personal Care and Beauty & Wellbeing brands – Dove, Rexona, Lux;
- Develop and execute strategic and creative brand plans in three Baltic countries;
- Manage and develop portfolio/innovations;
- Cooperate with multiple agencies;
- Cooperate with customer development teams to execute local activations;
- Own brand marketing budgets;
- Drive brand revenue growth as well as market shares;
- Develop pricing strategy and white space entries;
- Make data driven and analytical decisions.
- Startup environment at one of the largest FMCG Global companies;
- Adventurous work with professionals, great team and culture;
- Competitive salary offer plus annual performance-based bonus up to 12.5%;
- Health insurance; Cell phone bill coverage;
- Access to digital learning – LinkedIn Learning (digital licenses), Edx, Udemy, Headspace, and Busuu (language learning app);
- Hybrid way of working.
- Day-off on your Birthday;
- Seniority bonus: extra days-off and bonus for years of service
- Phased return from maternity: 1 month after coming back from maternity leave possibility to switch to part-time work (min. 20 hours per week) paid in full;
- One month paid paternity leave;
- Possibility to join the Unilever SHARES Plan;
- Possibility to work remotely 1 month a year.
- Fluency in English and any Baltic’s language (verbal and written)
- Growth mindset & can-do attitude;
- Marketing knowledge, passion to develop oneself in brand building
- Creativity combined with analytical skills;
- Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficient use of PowerPoint and Excel.
Salary offer monthly gross (depending on experience and location):
Estonia: 2000 EUR - 2300 EUR
Latvia: 1800 EUR - 2100 EUR
Lithuania: 2400 EUR - 2800 EUR
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us