Every Day, Around the World, People Reach for Unilever Products. Our Brands Are Trusted Everywhere And, By Listening to The People Who Buy Them, We've Grown into One of The World's Most Successful Consumer Goods Companies. In Fact, 150 Million Times A Day, Someone Somewhere Chooses a Unilever Product.
Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You’re Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
- To recruit, manage, develop, and expand customer base while increasing SKU per operator to HORECA local accounts (Hotels, Restaurants & Caterings).
- Coordinates activities with all essential functions of the business such as Marketing, Chefs etc.…
- Owns and manages all potential Customers sales targets and KPIs
- Manages, builds relationships, and serves own customers in Pull (Horeca Channels -Hotel, Restaurant, Catering-) in a way to become a trusted advisor by providing complete culinary solutions based on a clear understanding of the customer’s business, macro environment, UFS products and UFS capabilities.
- Provides win-win solutions for above mentioned customers and UFS.
- Helps customers increase revenue and/or efficiency in their establishment and at the same time gain new product listings and increase existing volume usage of current SKU’s.
- Takes calculated risks to win and keep customers (Hotels, Restaurant, Catering)
- Generate flexible solutions to problems & opportunities
- Demonstrate UFS range (Food& Beverage) when it is required
- Make financial customer profitability-based decisions
- Implement promotions from Marketing to PULL, In Horeca channels (Hotels, Restaurant & Catering)
- 2 years experience in Food & Beverages as outdoor sales, foodservice industry.
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Excellent command in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power point…etc.)
- Culinary appreciation and the ability to cook food
- Good selling skills
- Competencies- Passion for growth, interpersonal sensitivity, self-confidence, teamwork
- Willing to do outdoor sales in daily base
- Good financial knowledge
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Unilever Arabia commits to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified people who require them based on existing conditions or disabilities that could otherwise hinder their ability to deliver the required tasks. We are also committed to ensuring that colleagues treat everyone with respect and dignity.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us accordingly.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us