Our dream is to no longer use animals for our consumption. Taste experience is at the forefront of the choices we make, as we believe this is the way to convince meat lovers that they don't have to miss anything with our products. A true feast, without the beast! Through craftsmanship, human connections, entrepreneurship, rebelliousness, humor, passion, optimism, sustainability and pioneering, we aim to become the largest butcher in the world, so that we can realize our big dream. Join the greatest food revolution of all time!
Your main tasks will be:
Leading our digital supply chain implementation. You will lead a project to take our factory digital – get rid of the paper documents and enable us to gain data insights easily. You will be responsible to implement a (already developed) digital system to collect all the data in the factory at the time it needs to be collected. You will interact with all teams in the factory to understand the data collected, make it accessible and train them on use of the system. No programming/ development skills required, only good logical thinking skills.
What we offer:
• An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month
• A travel allowance if you don’t have a student travel card
• An exciting internship program with your fellow interns, such as an onboarding event and fun (virtual) activities
• The possibility to develop your personal and business skills via our extensive range of training programmes
• You will become a full member of Supply Chain team and get responsibility from day one
• A great opportunity to gain work experience in a fast-moving, company and a unique chance to get a look behind the scenes at both The Vegetarian Butcher and Unilever
What we ask:
• You are available for 5 to 6 months from September 2022 (at least 32 hours a week)
• You are enrolled at a university studying supply chain management, operations research, food science, information systems or something related
• You are passionate about the mission of The Vegetarian Butcher and highly motivated to contribute to our growth.
• You have a proactive attitude
• You are able to work in systems and can easily understand processes for gathering information
• Communication in Dutch and English
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us