Unilever is one of the world`s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) businesses, with interest across Personal Care, Homecare, Refreshment and Foods product categories. We make products that people love – and that make a difference. Nutritious foods. Household care essentials. Indulgent ice creams. Refreshing teas. Luxurious shampoos. Affordable, disease-combating soaps... and many more. In fact, we make around 400 much-loved brands including global brands such as Knorr & Dove, but also local brand such as Calvé (the Netherlands) and Suave (the Americas). Shoppers buy them in more than 190 countries. That means you’ll find at least one of our products in seven out of ten households on the planet. And we want every one of those products to make a positive impact on the lives of the people who buy them.
WHY JOIN UNILEVER
To reach our ambition of doubling the size of our business and halving our environmental footprint, we need people with a winning mindset, a passion for consumers and an appetite to drive personal performance. A career at Unilever will see you join one of the world’s most attractive employers. We have gained our reputation as one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. At Unilever we offer you more ways to take advantage of development opportunities, more room to succeed and grow, attractive reward and benefits packages and numerous directions in which to pursue a career, made by you.
- Ensure delivery of the 5 business units targets across channels and customers
- Identify and analyze risks and opportunities to ensure performance targets are met.
- Analyze monthly variances to provides insights on performance and provide corrective actions with customer and BU teams
- Drive value improvement by identifying cost opportunities savings & trade terms efficiencies, driving products & customers mix improvements & promotions optimization
- Support customer development strategies through value assessment on growth/profit potential and efficiency of trade investments
- Review potential trade risks to understand possible ROI challenges
- Ensure digitalization of any tools and recurrent analysis to remove non-added value work
- Actively seek for continuous improvement in our core processes and always look for simplification
- Drive data-driven decisions amongst each business teams and drive change mindsets
- Complete various ad-hoc decision analyses and projects.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- More than 5/7 years Finance experience.
- Bias for action: Able to demonstrate success leading extended teams to meet deadlines.
- Smart Creative: Able to work independently and resolve issues under uncertainty.
- Curiosity: Able to demonstrate passion to learn.
- Effective communicator and business partner, whilst acting as constructive challenger
- Strong skills in data visualization and story telling
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us