Unilever is one of the world`s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) businesses, with interest across Personal Care, Homecare, Refreshment and Foods product categories. We make products that people love – and that make a difference. Nutritious foods. Household care essentials. Indulgent ice creams. Refreshing teas. Luxurious shampoos. Affordable, disease-combating soaps... and many more. In fact, we make around 400 much-loved brands including global brands such as Knorr & Dove, but also local brand such as Calvé (the Netherlands) and Suave (the Americas). Shoppers buy them in more than 190 countries. That means you’ll find at least one of our products in seven out of ten households on the planet. And we want every one of those products to make a positive impact on the lives of the people who buy them.
WHY JOIN UNILEVER
To reach our ambition of doubling the size of our business and halving our environmental footprint, we need people with a winning mindset, a passion for consumers and an appetite to drive personal performance. A career at Unilever will see you join one of the world’s most attractive employers. We have gained our reputation as one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. At Unilever we offer you more ways to take advantage of development opportunities, more room to succeed and grow, attractive reward and benefits packages and numerous directions in which to pursue a career, made by you.
- Build models to simulate required price increase to offset supply chain costs inflation
- Simulate weighted average price increase per customer and channels
- Ensure regular review of costs variances to update accordingly required pricing, to stick to the different legal requirements (Egalim)
- Ensure simulation of price and costs sensitivity analysis
- Analyze and provide insights to regular review of automated calculation of 3nets, Net prices vs. recommended resale price, strategic pricing and floor prices
- Spot potential risks and identify opportunities in comparing resale price and 3nets per customers and categories
- Support trade terms risk assessment and customer value assessment
- Support negotiation by providing easy simulation tools with what-if simulations for customer development teams
- Centralize and support counterparts tracking
- Support performance by customers and channels across business units
- Ensure digitalization of any tools and recurrent analysis to remove non-added value work
- Actively seek for continuous improvement in our core processes and always look for simplification
- Drive data-driven decisions amongst each business teams
- Complete various ad-hoc projects.
- Under graduate degree required.
- More than 2/3 years Finance experience, ideally with FMCG background
- Strong analytics skills to leverage and easily visualize data
- Bias for action: Able to meet deadline and work with diverse cross-functional teams
- Smart Creative: Able to work independently and propose solutions under uncertainty.
- Effective communicator simplifying complex matters
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us